Twingate enables secure access to private resources or SaaS apps where IP-based access or whitelisting is required. Common use cases include connecting to third-party services or apps that restrict access by IP, securing staging servers, or deploying a lightweight cloud security access broker (CASB).
Benefits of using Twingate
- Split tunnel architecture for best performance. Twingate intelligently routes only network traffic bound for the IP-restricted resource over a deployed Connector, without impacting network performance for the employee or overloading company VPN footprint.
- Easy to deploy, easy to connect. Twingate offers web-based admin console, dedicated VPN apps for Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, and Android.
- Flexible Connector options. Designate static IPs that are Twingate-managed connectors, or deploy Connectors in private infrastructure with company-specific IPs.
- Configurable policies and controls. Easily define policies based on device posture, location, or resource. Add MFA for enhanced security.
- Compliance built-in. Download or export audit logs of access.
Last updated 2 hours ago