Twingate secures public internet traffic on employee devices by supporting blanket, device-level DNS-over-https (DOH) to a configurable DNS resolver service.
DNS Resolver Support
Popular DNS resolvers like Google, Cloudflare, OpenDNS are all supported.
- Security and privacy for Bring-Your-Own-Device and travel. Centrally manage and apply DNS-level threat filtering for all employee devices. Ensure employee browsing history stays private while on hotel or coffee shop WiFi with encrypted DNS requests.
- Visibility and control of network traffic. Provide visibility into shadow IT usage and block employee access to undesirable or inappropriate content.
- Faster than a VPN. Unlike a full tunnel VPN that redirects all network traffic with a substantial impact on speed, Twingate intelligently secures DNS traffic for the best network performance.
- Lightweight deployment. A single Twingate client can be configured to provide private access to resources as well as secure public internet traffic.
- Implementing DNS-over-HTTPS in Twingate
- Implementing DNS-over-HTTPS and DNS Filtering in Twingate with Cloudflare
Last updated 3 days ago