Twingate helps companies to implement security controls required by compliance programs and regulatory regimes such as CPRA, GDPR, PCI DSS, and SOC 2.
- Granular, least privilege access. Attain better security by controlling access to resources on a granular, least privilege basis. Apply multi-factor authentication, device posture requirements, and other security policies to individual applications and services of all types - even ones that don’t natively support them.
- Centralize org-wide access controls. Centralize management of organization-wide access controls under a single pane of glass. Make access reviews easy with a single place to analyze who is accessing which resources, reduce overprovisioning, and produce evidence for compliance audits.
- Facilitate personnel offboarding. Offboard employees, contractors, and vendors quickly. Disable access to all resources secured by Twingate with a few clicks - even if a resource has a separate account for logging in.
- Visibility over network activity. Extensive logging and analytics gives visibility into network activity across the enterprise, allowing administrators to monitor for anomalous and suspicious events.
- A modern, improved approach to remote access security. Evolve beyond corporate VPNs and control access to resources at the application level, not the network level. Eliminate public-facing gateways and hide your network from the public internet.
With Twingate, you can easily implement controls required by a range of compliance programs and regulatory regimes.
- SOC 2. Twingate can assist with implementing common security controls as part of the security trust services criteria, including access controls, network security measures, and risk assessments.
- PCI DSS. Twingate can be used to help secure a cardholder data environment and fulfill requirement 7.3, which relates to managing access to in scope system components via an access control system.
- HIPAA. Twingate can help with technical safeguards required by HIPAA’s Security Rule, such as access controls, person/entity authentication, and transmission security.
- HITRUST. Twingate can help to implement or manage a wide range of HITRUST Common Security Framework (CSF) objectives and associated control references, including access controls for network traffic, applications, remote work, and mobile computing; protection of internal critical internal records; network security controls and network traffic monitoring, and audit logging.
- SOX. Streamline implementation of information security controls for financial systems - particularly with respect to control areas like security policies, access and authentication, user account management, network security, and monitoring.
- FIPS 140-2 & 140-3. Twingate is compatible with, and does not compromise, end-to-end communications that are required to be encrypted with FIPS 140 validated cryptography modules.
- FedRAMP. Facilitate implementation of controls in a variety of domains such as access control (account management, access enforcement, remote access, mobile devices), audit and accountability, security assessment and authorization (continuous monitoring), and identification and authentication.
- GDPR. Twingate’s modern, cost-effective approach to security helps organizations meet GDPR’s requirements to protect personal data by implementing “appropriate” technical measures that take into account the “state of the art” and implementation costs. Enhance compliance with accountability requirements with Twingate’s security policy and logging capabilities.
- CPRA. Twingate can help with implementing the “reasonable” security procedures and practices “appropriate” for protecting personal information required by CPRA.
Last updated 20 days ago