Service Accounts & Headless Clients
Now available: Service accounts
We’ve expanded support for CI/CD pipeline integration and automated processes by adding service accounts to Twingate. Services can be created in the Admin console and access can be provided to any existing resources. Service keys assigned to a service are used to authorize access using the new headless mode available in our Windows and Linux clients. Upgrading connectors to
Minor Fixes and Improvements
- Linux 1.0.21and Windows1.0.11Clients now support service accounts with headless modes.
- The Google Workspace integration now supports webhook-based triggers for user changes.
- Connectors are now given random names, and connector names can be edited after creation.
- The admin user who created a given Admin API key is now visible in the admin console.
- Resources can now be edited directly from the resource list view in the Network page.
- Added support for devices into the Admin API, including updating device trusted status.